Thursday, July 11, 2013

morning GLORY

So....now that I am preggers I feel wonderful. Yeah that was sarcasm cause I feel like I have been dragged behind a truck for several miles. With the monster I had some sickness but not usually in the morning this time it is sorta all over the place. I have yet to have a day where I don't feel a constant nap is a necessity.
I am thinking this monster may be another girl. Hubby is hoping for a boy since we have two girls already. I am gonna hate to have to beak the news to him in a couple of months when we find out I am right. So far the Chinese calendar thingys say girl, I am craving sweets and the heart rater is over 160. Hopefully I am right cause I have no clue what to do with a boy, I can NOT operate those things! Not to mention we have tons of girls things laying around already so a girl is just cheaper. 
 
 
 
I have not felt like eating at all since I get sick every time I do. I have stocked my pantry with loads of ginger snaps, smarties (they help with the queasy) and cinnamon roasted almonds (not for anything just yummy) so maybe I will make it thru this alive.  Nobody around me seems to give a flying two cents that I feel bad they just seem to think I make this up like it is fun, I will have my revenge (muhahahahahahaaaa)






This is the very first photo of the monster to be. I don't think I am feeding it enough cause she said it didn't quiet measure up to 9 weeks. hmmm. Gotta get this monster up to snuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment